What are the most common desires associated with OCD?
There are these most common desires “within” an “obsessive compulsive order”:
- The OCD and the intrusive thoughts must disappear!
- I do not want to think about this intrusive routine!
- I want to have my former life and freedom back
What are typical judgments that depressed individuals make about themselves?
Typical judgments that depressed individuals make about themselves are:
- “Why does my brain not understand that these thoughts make no sense?”
- “For what reason am I not able to overcome this?”
- “How can I escape from this OCD disorder?”
What are the consequences of helpless thoughts about yourself?
The consequences of helpless thoughts about yourself are more intense self-concepts of being a victim.
Fighting with willpower against trauma may even strengthen the painful experience.